Experience : 9 – 18 Years
Monthly Salary : AED 30000 – 50000
Education : Any Graduation (Any Specialization)
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Any
Benefits : Perks & Benefits As Per Labour Law, Annual Bonus
Vacancy : 1 Vacancy
Roles & Responsibilities
Our Client is a part of US $44.3 billion conglomerate a leading bulk commodity trading solutions provider to clients across the globe. The company was incorporated in Singapore and has grown to achieve an annual turnover of over US $5 billion. With a team size of 250+ employees spread across 19 geographies, its a well known MNC with a regional office in Dubai.
The company is now looking to hire a Senior Risk Management Professional to be based in Dubai. This role will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and identifying the risks/ exposures in the commodity trading activities and also make recommendations to ensure the risk management standards are effective. It is also responsible for identifying significant exposures and for performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights to the respective stakeholders.
- Conduct independent risk assessments of trading positions, strategies and the appropriateness and accuracy of market risk exposure reporting as well as independently review the appropriateness and accuracy of commodity price forecasts, business models and business assumptions and maintain independent proxy market curves for all commodities for use in mark to market and profitability calculations
- Prepare, review and update all market risk management related policies, procedure documents and frameworks.
- Ensure that appropriate market risk measurement methodologies and models are in place to measure risk components across the portfolio.
- Measure, control and monitor market risk on a product, business & company-wide basis within the approved risk parameters and prudential limits.
- Conduct stress testing of portfolios and other market risk measures.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters Degree in Finance and/or CFA is desirable.
- 10 to 15 yrs of experience in Risk Management & Analysis, preferably in a multi-commodity trading company or bank / hedge fund (ideally with exposure to the energy and commodity industry).
- Profound knowledge of Value at Risk (VaR), scenario analysis and stress test methodologies is required.
- Strategic thinking with Good analytical skills and ability to interpret financial results for effective decision making.
You can expect an excellent compensation package for the selected candidate. Please apply with a detailed and Updated CV and a photograph along with details of your visa and notice period.
Functional Area / Department : Finance/Treasury
- Risk Management
- Market Risk
- Risk Analysis
- Value at Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Financial Risk
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Governance
- Operational Risk
- transactional risk